Information We Collect
We only collect email addresses from users who voluntarily provide them to us through the newsletter sign-up form on the Site for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters and other materials. We do not collect any other personal information.
Use of Collected Information
We use the email addresses we collect to send newsletters and other promotional materials to our subscribers. Solely for this purpose, we may share the email addresses with our affiliated entities or service providers. We do not share any personal data (including email addresses) with third parties for any other reasons.
Retention of Collected Information
Protection of Collected Information
We are committed to protecting the personal data that we collect. We use a range of measures that adequately protect such personal data, including secure servers and encryption, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We review these safeguards regularly.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. In the unlikely event that we do suffer a security breach that compromises our protection of your personal data and we need to let you know about it, we will do so.
▪ To enable the contact form on the Site to function properly. These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be turned off.
▪ If you leave a comment on the Site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
▪ If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
▪ When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
▪ If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Managing your cookie preferences
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your web browser. You can set your browser to block or delete cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being set. Please note that if you block or delete cookies, some features of the Site may not work as intended and disrupt the experience during your visit.
Embedded content from other websites
These websites are not under our control. We are not responsible for any data that these websites may collect or for any cookies or other programs, algorithms or processes that these websites may use.
Links to Other Websites