1. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to us, and is protected by all relevant copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on the Site.
2. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. You do not have permission to copy, reproduce, republish, up-load, post, communicate, transmit or distribute in any way any of the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
3. You may not use any “deep-link”, “web-scraper”, “robot” or other device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any partof the Site or any contents of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any contents of the Site, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
4. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
7. All information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice. While we endeavor to supply accurate information on the Site, we cannot ensure that no errors and omission will occur. We do not accept any liability, whether directly or indirectly, arising from the use of any information contained in the Site.
8. We do not represent or undertake that the Site or any content, service or feature of the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that your use of the Site will produce any specific results. The Site and its contents are delivered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
9. Any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from your use or inability to use the Site is hereby fully disclaimed and excluded. We further disclaim and exclude all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
10. The Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites“). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
11. We may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect the safety and interests of our personnel, visitors to or users of the Site and the public in general.
13. We reserve the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any part of the Site or its contents, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any part of the Site or its contents; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any part of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
14. By using the Site, you agree to accept the laws in force in Singapore as governing the relationship between us and yourself. You also irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.